Friday 10 February 2012

Twenty twelve

Its been a little while since I last posted on my blog. This is because my life has been a little bit chaotic over the last month or two, but I feel like its been a good chance to reassess my life and think about what I want to do with it. This is also been a chance for me to look at how I respond to difficult spiritual experiences, as well as the knock on effects that it has on my life.


Its also been an exciting time for me; I've been learning new spiritual techniques, I'm about to undergo another spiritual initiation and I've been refocusing on key spirits in my life that I have allowed myself to get distracted from.


So it looks like 2012 might be an interesting time for me and hopefully a good time to progress, spiritual, mentally and emotionally.

P.S. Also hopefully no Apocalypses on the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment