Sunday 28 July 2013

This is a traditional espiritismo prayer to Lord Buddha and the orientales commission, who can be prayed to for money, luck, peace, success and spiritual elevation:

Oh mysterious spirit that directs all our lives, come down to my humble residence. Illuminate the way to succeed through the secrets of the lottery, the prize that will give me fortunate, and with it, the happiness and well being of my family.

Oh great source of power and wisdom, please show me the way to see to all my needs, and do not allow my enemies to harm me.

God of the oriental, illuminate my path with the same intensity that you illuminate the path of the true believers, and remove from my path all obstacles that have been placed there by my enemies. Amen.
 You as basic offerings you can give them Sandlewood water, incense and candles. This commission can make up various Buddhas and oriental spirits from many parts of Asia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment