Friday 14 October 2011

A new blog

Sometimes the best thing to admit to yourself and to other people is that you don't know as much about a subject as you would like to. This is because when you write about a subject without knowing enough about it, you can make yourself look rather silly. Or as Ogun Feray once said to me "Some people who be fools, don't know they be fools".


Now this is the second Sanse blog that I have created. I took the first one down because at the time of writing, I began to realise that I didn't know enough about Sanse as I needed to. With this new blog, I wanted to create a fresh start. A way to explore my own spiritual growth and reflect on what I have already learned. In doing so I hope I will be able to elevate myself further and become closer to the God and the spirits that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment